Ofsted and Attainment
Click here for the Parentview website.
Click here for the DfE Performance Table for Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park.
Our latest OFSTED inspection took place on the Tuesday 13 March & Wednesday 14 March 2018. You can view our final report by clicking here.
Academy Celebrates Latest Ofsted Report
Pupils and staff at Harris Academy Peckham Park have been celebrating this week after receiving the outcome of their recent Ofsted inspection.
Ofsted has rated the primary academy as ‘Good’ across all categories with its early years provision deemed to be ‘Outstanding’.
The report praised staff and students at the academy:
- “Children thrive in early years. They want to learn and rapidly develop knowledge and skills. Highly effective provision leads to outstanding progress”
- “Pupils are caring and respectful and show a genuine commitment to support one another”
- “The majority of pupils are eager to succeed, have positive attitudes to learning and are able to work independently”
- “The head of school, with highly effective support from leaders and governors, has provided clear and determined leadership”
- “Standards at the end of key stage 1 are higher than age-related expectations in reading, writing and mathematics”
- “Pupils respect their teachers, as seen in their swift responses to staff. The majority of pupils listen attentively in class and maintain good levels of concentration, leading to well-presented, detailed work”
Mrs Pearl Harris, Head of Academy, said:
“There is so much to be proud of at Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park and we are delighted that Ofsted has recognised that. Alongside the excellent teaching and learning taking place, the inspectors highlighted the caring and respectful behaviour of our children.
“We are particularly delighted that our Early Years Provision has been judged as ‘Outstanding’ and gives our youngest children such a positive start to their education.
“I would like to thank all our pupils, staff, parents and governors for their support, for their continued hard work and support as the academy continues its journey towards ‘Outstanding’.”
Parents who may be interested in applying for a place at Harris Primary Academy Peckham Park are encouraged to come and visit. To arrange a visit please contact the PA to Head of Academy Ms Denise Robinson on 0207 639 6091.
To view our full report please select the link: http://reports.ofsted.gov.uk.