Our Academy Uniform
All our children are expected to wear the correct uniform at all times of the school day and on the way to and from school. Our uniform is very smart, practical and reflects what we think of ourselves and our Academy. Peckham Park pupils helped to design our logo.
Our uniform is obtainable online at http://www.SUD.co.uk. If you have difficulties ordering the uniform online, please speak to the Academy Office who will be able to help you.
Our uniform is:
- A Harris Primary Academy blazer - Year 5 & 6 (optional for Year 1 to 4); or a plain black coat.
- A Harris Primary Academy jumper - Year 1 to 6.
- A Harris Primary Academy sweatshirt - Nursery & Reception.
- A plain white collared shirt - Year 1 to 6.
- A Harris Primary Academy polo t-shirt - Nursery & Reception
- A Harris Primary Academy tie - Year 1 to 6 (a clip on version is available for pupils in Year 1).
- Black trousers or skirt.
- Black tights or black or white socks.
- Black school shoes (Please note trainers or coloured shoes are not acceptable)
PE Kit uniform consists of:
- A plain white round neck t-shirt.
- Black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms.
- Trainers or plimsolls.
- All children are expected to have a Harris Primary Academy book bag or rucksack.
- Jewellery is not acceptable in school except for small stud earrings.
- Hijabs, hair ties or bands should be plain black.
- Hat, scarfs and gloves should be plain black.